California Community for Rural Health Improvement is a new organization designed to connect and leverage the relationships within rural communities across California.
CCRHI serves as a lead organizer and community health planner for rural California.
- Shasta Health Assessment and Redesign Collaborative
- Siskiyou Health Collaborative
- Highway 299 Collaborative
Are you a member of a local health collaborative in a rural community? Or are you interested in starting a health collaborative in your community? We can help. Contact us for more information about becoming a member.
- Alliance for Rural Community Health
- California Primary Care Association
- Health Alliance of Northern California